In recognition of Feeding Tube Awareness Week, The Oley Foundation partnered with Lisa Epp RND, LD, CNSC and Halyard Health to present a live webinar on the hot topic of blenderized diets for tube feeding.
In the one-hour webinar, Lisa reviewed the results of numerous clinical studies, with data collected from both pediatrics and adults.
Have you ever wondered…
- Who is actually using blenderized tube feeding (BTF)?
- Is it right for me or my child?
- Is it easy to tolerate?
- Are there food safety concerns?
- Why does my clinician hesitate to let me try a BTF?
- What tools do I need to get started?
To learn the answers to these questions and more, you definitely want to watch! Check it out here.
Are you using or considering using a blended diet? Be sure to speak with your clinician first and, if you’d like, share your thoughts on this topic with us on Facebook!