DISCOVER THE "NO SHOW DIFFERENCE"
The need for enteral feeding can
be emotionally complex and limit tube users lifestyle
choices. Traditional feeding tubes may be difficult to conceal,
visible through clothing and pose increased risk of snagging and
removal - all of which can limit your activities.
The Kimberly-Clark* MIC-KEY* Low-Profile Feeding
Tube for Adults sits at skin level to
help give you more freedom and mobility.
Feeding Tube for Adults
- Sits at skin level
- Easy to conceal
- Limited interference with clothing
- Various sizes for adults
- Enables you to enjoy life to the fullest
- Longer tubes may limit mobility
- More difficult to conceal; often secured with unappealing
- Outline may be visible through clothing
- May disrupt daily activities
- May pose increased risk of accidental tube removal
Print this informational
flyer to use when you talk with your medical
professional to see if you (or your loved one) is right for the
Mic-Key* Low Profile Feeding Tube.